December Highlights of the Month
We are glad to share 4 of our fabulous Foothill Community members with you for the month of December, Nora Antenore 5th Grade Teacher, Michele Hay 3rd Grade Teacher, Trisa Ranson 1st Grade Teacher , Judy Donner Computer Science Teacher. They have been asked 5 student/children generated question as a fun way to learn more about them. Please enjoy the responses. Thank you for all those who participated in the Highlights of the Month.
Questions and Answers:
1. Question: What is your favorite Vegetable?
1. Nora Antenore: Artichokes
2. Michele Hay: Artichokes
3. Trisa Ranson: Cauliflower (especially with cheese sauce) and Kale
4. Judy Donner: Avocado and Tomato (but they are botanically Fruit)
2. Question: What language would you like to learn?
1. Nora Antenore: I would love to learn Italian and more Spanish
2. Michele Hay: American Sign Language
3. Trisa Ranson: Italian
4. Judy Donner: French
3. Question: What is your favorite Movie?
1. Nora Antenore: The Princess Bride
2. Michele Hay: The Wizard of OZ
3. Trisa Ranson: I adore old movies, love so many- A Lion in Winter, Rear Window, African Queen
4. Judy Donner: Harry Potter series and too many to name
4. Question: What is your favorite kind of Cookie?
1. Nora Antenore: Thin Mints or M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Michele Hay: Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Trisa Ranson: Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Judy Donner: Scottish Shortbread
5. Question: What do you like to do for fun (hobby)?
1. Nora Antenore: I love to cook and spend time with my Toddler
2. Michele Hay: Hanging out at the Beach, Watch Basketball-UCLA and Lakers, Read
3. Trisa Ranson: Love to Cook, Read, work in the Garden
4. Judy Donner: Gardening and Reading