April Highlights of the Month
April 13, 2015 by
Highlights of the Month
We are glad to share 6 of our fabulous Foothill Community members with you for the month of April. Elizabeth Tracy DHH/Speech Teacher, Hollie Elmer Learning Center Teacher, Rose Aigner Yard Supervisor, Susan Lydon Lunch Clerk, Barbara Wolf Cafeteria, Lana KnudtsonYard Supervisor. They have been asked 5 student/children generated question as a fun way to learn more about them. Please enjoy the responses. Thank you for all those who participated in the Highlights of the Month.
Questions and Answers:
Question: What is your favorite Holiday?
- Elizabeth Tracy: Christmas
- Hollie Elmer: Thanksgiving
- Rose Aigner: Christmas because I get to spend it with so much of family.
- Susan Lydon: Christmas
- Barbara Wolf: Christmas
- Lana Knudtson: Christmas and New Years
Question: What was your First Car?
- Elizabeth Tracy: 1969 Volvo, I bought it for $500.00
- Hollie Elmer: Honda Civic
- Rose Aigner: Chevy Nova given to me by my parents my brother had raised the back wheels and taken it down to its paint primer, but at least I had a car.
- Susan Lydon: Mustang
- Barbara Wolf: Chevy Impala
- Lana Knudtson: Toyota Corolla
What was the Name of your Elementary School?
- Elizabeth Tracy: Oneonta in South Pasadena
- Hollie Elmer: John Brown Francis Elementary School
- Rose Aigner: Ralph Dunlap School in Santa Maria
- Susan Lydon: Franklin Ave. School in Toronto Canada
- Barbara Wolf: Guadeloupe Elementary School
- Lana Knudtson: Russian Elementary School #22
Question: How many Siblings do you have?
- Elizabeth Tracy: I am the youngest of 5. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters
- Hollie Elmer: 3 siblings
- Rose Aigner:5 siblings, 3 sisters and 2 brothers
- Susan Lydon: 1 brother
- Barbara Wolf: 3 siblings, 2sisters and 1 brother
- Lana Knudtson:1 sibling a brother
Question: What is your favorite Musician/ Musical Group?
- Elizabeth Tracy: I like U2, Don Henley and anything Motown.
- Hollie Elmer: Willie Nelson
- Rose Aigner: George Strait, Country Rocks, I like all kinds of music.
- Susan Lydon: Maroon 5
- Barbara Wolf: The Beatles
- Lana Knudtson: The Beatles